Exhibiting at U.S. News STEM Solutions provides an excellent opportunity for you to market your services, programs and products to:
- Business executives with a concern for American competitiveness and a desire to create a new marketplace to match skills with jobs.
- Talent Management struggling to fill positions requiring crucial STEM skills at every level of their companies.
- Corporate Responsibility Officers and Leaders looking to effectively align their company’s brand in the marketplace and build effective partnerships with the non-profit and education sectors.
- Diversity Directors and Leaders who need to increase the pipeline of diverse talent in their organizations through partnering and teaming with STEM associations, and higher education institutions.
- Educators from K-12 through advanced engineering degree programs wanting to better align their curriculum with opportunities.
- Policy makers working to create jobs through innovative partnerships with business, schools and government.
- National Associations and Non-Profits promoting STEM-awareness and solutions for many diverse groups from young women to Hispanic college students.
- Community programs working on the local level to inspire and mentor.
- Philanthropies looking for the best options to fund successful, scalable programs.
- Technology Companies promoting new ways of learning inside and outside the classroom
To reserve your booth space, please fill out the Exhibitor Contract. Email Jennifer Hoff at jhoff@USNewsSTEMSolutions.com for more information or questions you might have on exhibiting at this groundbreaking national leadership conference.