Become An Exhibitor
Exhibiting at STEM Solutions provides an excellent opportunity to market your services, programs and products. Download the official Exhibitor Information Sheet for more information.
To reserve your space to exhibit at U.S. News STEM Solutions 2013, fill out the Exhibitor Contract and email to Jennifer Hoff at jhoff@USNewsSTEMSolutions.com. Also view the official floor plan to select your prime exhibit space.
At U.S. News STEM Solutions 2013, reach:
- Business executives with a concern for American competitiveness and a desire to create a new marketplace to match skills with jobs.
- Talent Management struggling to fill positions requiring crucial STEM skills at every level of their companies.
- Corporate Responsibility Officers and Leaders looking to effectively align their company’s brand in the marketplace and build effective partnerships with the non-profit and education sectors.
- Diversity Directors and Leaders who need to increase the pipeline of diverse talent in their organizations through partnering and teaming with STEM associations, and higher education institutions.
- Educators from K-12 through advanced engineering degree programs wanting to better align their curriculum with opportunities.
- Policy makers working to create jobs through innovative partnerships with business, schools and government.
- National Associations and Non-Profits promoting STEM-awareness and solutions for many diverse groups from young women to Hispanic college students.
- Community programs working on the local level to inspire and mentor.
- Philanthropies looking for the best options to fund successful, scalable programs.
- Technology Companies promoting new ways of learning inside and outside the classroom.