Become An Exhibitor
Exhibiting at U.S. News STEM Solutions provides an excellent opportunity to market your services, programs and products. Please email Jennifer Hoff at jhoff@USNewsSTEMSolutions.com for more information on exhibiting at this groundbreaking national conference.
“Biodrill is an agile product development company, located in Rochester New York, focusing on renewable energy educational products and services. We provide tools for teachers to help students get engaged in learning, become critical thinkers, and develop skills needed for STEM careers. We are exhibiting for a third time in a row because we are positively impressed with the high quality of the program: content, speakers, organization, staff, etc. In addition, the attendees are high-interest STEM professionals and many are STEM thought leaders.” Matthew Augustine, President & CEO, Biodrill Technical Solutions.
“We will be participating for the second time in the national conference, because as a leading national non-profit organization dedicated to improving STEM literacy for all students the U.S. News STEM Solutions is a great venue for networking with like-minded organizations.” Russell Mickelson, CEO, The STEM Academy
“We recognize that in order for our nation to grow and innovate, it is crucial that we foster, cultivate and promote STEM talent and connect them with the driving forces of our national and global economy. We are participating in this conference to share our virtual platform and advance the mission of bringing STEM students, colleges and corporations everywhere together.” - Casey Welch, STEM Premier COO
At U.S. News STEM Solutions 2014, reach:
- Business executives with a concern for American competitiveness and a desire to create a new marketplace to match skills with jobs.
- Talent Management struggling to fill positions requiring crucial STEM skills at every level of their companies.
- Corporate Responsibility Officers and Leaders looking to effectively align their company’s brand in the marketplace and build effective partnerships with the non-profit and education sectors.
- Diversity Directors and Leaders who need to increase the pipeline of diverse talent in their organizations through partnering and teaming with STEM associations, and higher education institutions.
- Educators from K-12 through advanced engineering degree programs wanting to better align their curriculum with opportunities.
- Policy makers working to create jobs through innovative partnerships with business, schools and government.
- National Associations and Non-Profits promoting STEM-awareness and solutions for many diverse groups from young women to Hispanic college students.
- Community programs working on the local level to inspire and mentor.
- Philanthropies looking for the best options to fund successful, scalable programs.
- Technology Companies promoting new ways of learning inside and outside the classroom.