U.S. News STEM Solutions 2014: Where Employers and Educators Meet to…
- Increase collaboration between the institutions that train job seekers and the companies that hire them.
- Figure out better ways to align skills with jobs.
- Learn the best approaches to boosting minority participation in science and math.
- Highlight the role of community colleges in skill and talent development.
- Identify the workforce trends of tomorrow, from advanced manufacturing to high-tech apprenticeships.
- Bring to the forefront the importance of technology and computer literacy to global competitiveness.
- Examine the cutting-edge thinking behind the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Build effective public-private partnerships within cities, states and regions.
- & more…