David Valladolid is National President & CEO of the Parent Institute for Quality Education-(1997-present). Prior positions:
- Chief of Staff—CA-Assembly Peter Chacon
- Sr. Deputy Labor Commissioner—Department of Industrial Relations, State of California
- Civil Rights Consultant—Dept. of Fair Employment & Housing, State of California
- Governor’s Appointee-Reading and Literature Project Advisory Board
- San Diego Community Colleges Trustee Advisory Committee (TAC)
- American STEM Alliance
Valladolid is a graduate of San Diego State University (1975) and married to Teresa P. Valladolid. He is a Vietnam Combat Veteran (1968-69) wounded twice and he is a Purple Heart Recipient.